FP2020 Catalyzing Collaboration 2017-2018: Media Coverage in Europe & the U.S.
Family Planning 2020's groundbreaking new report on family planning in the world’s 69 lowest-income countries released this month shows more women and adolescent girls than ever before are making the voluntary choice to use contraception in their everyday lives. More importantly, country governments are prioritizing family planning programs as an essential part of their development strategies. Below is a round-up of media attention the report has received throughout Europe and the United States.
Updated November 16, 2018
- Global Health Now: Summoning up Superheroes by Dayna Kerecman Myers
- STAT News: Morning Rounds: Reporting from the Frontiers of Health and Medicine By Megan Thielking
- Devex: Progress on family planning way off target, FP2020 update reveals By Sophie Edwards
- Devex: Safeguarding adolescents when using HCD in family planning By Sophie Edwards
- The Guardian: UK gives 'landmark' £200m to improve contraceptive access in Africa and Asia By Liz Ford